St. Matthew's Public School, Paschim Vihar, is one of the most prestigious schools in India. The school has earned an enviable reputation for the strong foundation given to its children. Here children are given the best and modern facilities to learn and show a tremondous grasp of whatever that gain.
• Colorful, attractive & air conditioned nursery.
• Multimedia based teaching.
• Activity Arcade with electronic toys.
• Art & Craft workshop.
• Stage Shows.
• Regular dance & movement sessions.
• Swings & slides.
• Orientation programmes for parents.
• Doll House.
• Mock interview sessions.
• Picnics & nature walks.
• Computer Arcade.
• Regular health programmes by reputed pedisatricians.
A close communication with the parents is an essential pre-requisite for effective learning. PTA meetings are held on every second Saturday of the month between 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. for a detailed discussion about the child progress. Parents are not allowed to meet the teachers during school hours as it may disturb school activities. However, they can meet the teachers by giving a prior notice in the child's almanac so that the meeting can be set by the school.
The school transport facility is available though adequate care is taken for the safety of children. The Management of the School is not responsible for any mishappenings, accident or injury that may occur in or around school premises or during travel.
The General Rules and Regulations to be followed are as follows:-
1. Fees and other dues are received from 1st to 10th of every month. Those who fail to pay fee by 10th will be fined Rs.2/- per day upto 20th of every month. The name of the student will be stuck off from the school rolls if the fees is not paid by 20th day of the month.
2. Fees and other dues are to be paid for full academic year i.e., from April to March (for 12 months) including conveyance charges.
3. Students leaving the school must inform the Principal in writing at least one month in advance.
4. Dues once paid are not refundable.
5. Day Boarding Facility is compulsory for one academic year i.e., upto 31st March. No Student will be allowed to withdraw this facility within the session.
6. Mobile, Gold ornaments, Jewellery and costly articles should not be brought to the school.
7. Lunch boxes, bags, ties, belts etc. must have child's name. (The School will not be responsible for any lost property).
8. Children comming to school late will not be allowed to attend classes and they will be sent back.
9. No parent can meet their children during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
10. Parents are requested no to interfere in the internal management of the school to maintain strict discipline. However, suggestions in writing are always welcome by the Management.
11. Children should return the Report Cards, duly signed by the Guardian within two days.
12. Every Student should bring his/her school diary daily.
13. Parents are requested to give correct particulars, such as name of student, Ad. No, Class, Section etc. while depositing fees.
14. Any damage done in the class or in the school premises will have to be made good by the parents of the child concerned.
15. If the child or the parent misbehave with any member of the staff, the school has every right to expel such student from the school.
16. Absence from examination in any subject means failure in that subject or the subjects.
17. School transport facilities are entirely obligatory and it can be withdrawn from any student at any time without assigning any reason. The decision of Principal in this regard shall be final.
18. Transport facility provided by the School is used by the students at their own risk only, the school management is not responsible for any mishappening at any cost.